John Wolfram regularly speaks as a utility rate expert on utility regulation and ratemaking topics at national conferences and regional industry meetings.
Conference planners and participants have noted the practical, memorable value of his presentation on utility topics, like those listed here.
He is equally effective facilitating small groups in roundtable workshops and on the stage presenting to larger audiences. He also provides training to utility staffs, regulatory teams, and utility customer/stakeholder groups.
To schedule John Wolfram to speak at your utility industry event, contact Catalyst Consulting.
- “Utility Rates at the Crossroads: Emerging Rate Designs” presented to APPA Business & Financial Conference, September 2019.
- “The Great Rate Debate: Residential Demand Rates” presented to CFC Forum, June 2018.
- “Benefits of Cost of Service Studies” presented to Tri-State Electric Cooperatives Accountants’ Association Spring Meeting, April 2017.
- “Proper Design of Utility Rate Incentives” presented to APPA/Area Development’s Public Power Consultants Forum, March 2017.
- “Utility Hot Topics and Economic Development” presented to APPA/Area Development’s Public Power Consultants Forum, March 2017.
- “Emerging Rate Designs” presented to CFC Independent Borrowers Executive Summit, November 2016.
- “Optimizing Economic Development” presented to Grand River Dam Authority Municipal Customer Annual Meeting, September 2016.
- “Tomorrow’s Electric Rate Designs, Today” presented to CFC Forum, June 2016.
- “Reviewing Rate Class Composition to Support Sound Rate Design” presented to EEI Rate and Regulatory Analysts Group Meeting, May 2016.
- “Taking Public Power Economic Development to the Next Level” presented to APPA/Area Development’s Public Power Consultants Forum, March 2016.
- “Ratemaking for Environmental Compliance Plans” presented to NARUC Staff Subcommittee on Accounting and Finance Fall Conference, September 2015.
- “Top Utility Strategies for Successful Attraction, Retention & Expansion” presented to APPA/Area Development’s Public Power Consultants Forum, March 2015.