John Wolfram is the founder and Principal of Catalyst Consulting LLC.
* * * Excelling in that unique space where utility rates, policy-making, accounting, engineering, legal, planning, and operations functions intersect. * * *
Catalyst Consulting LLC provides consulting services to utilities in the areas of rates, regulatory strategy, and cost analysis.
- A trusted advisor to utility leaders
- Utility rate expert witness and consultant
- Helping utilities with rate design, cost of service, revenue requirements, FERC formula rates, and special rate structures
- Assisting utility clients on rate reviews, regulatory policy and strategy, litigation, complex case management, rate filing development, written testimony, cost of service analysis and support, and the development of incentive rate structures
- Achieving successful outcomes in filings before state regulatory commissions and FERC
- Providing reviews of utility planning analyses, tariff filings, and special cost recovery mechanisms
- Leading workshops, presentations, and training sessions on rate and regulatory topics for utility staff, regulators, directors, policy-makers, and other stakeholders
Utilities benefit on a wide array of strategic and regulatory matters from my experience in Rates, Regulatory Affairs, Transmission Planning & Operations, Generation Planning, Energy Trading, Customer Service, Economic Development, and Energy Efficiency.
Over the course of my career I have worked with utilities operating or headquartered in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia and Wyoming.